- 2.4GHz wireless spy portable DVR, CCTV surveillance camera video system
- High sensitivity, low smear
- This CCTV camera security system provides stunning color surveillance with a very sharp picture. It is the best choice for you to watch and protect your home
- This CCTV camera security system set is a digital wireless signal that is far more accurate and less prone to interference than analog systems
- Have small volume, lightweight, high integrative level, easy and convenient fix and use
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 156(mm)*88(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H)*RGB*234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4CH
- Brightness: 200cd/square meters
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Size: 190 x 140mm / 7.5 x 5.5in(L x W)
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 Inch CMOS
- Validity Pixel: 628 x 582(PAL)/510 x 492(NTSC)
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TV Lines
- View Angle: 54 Degree
- IR Led: 7pcs
- Night Vision Range: 5m
- Night Vision Working Time: 2 Hours
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Working Time: 3 Hours
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Consumption Current: 70mA
- Battery Type (built-in): Lithium Battery
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charge Consumption: 350mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃, RH85% Max
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~+85℃, RH85% Max
- Effective Range: 100(Min) m
What's in the box?
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Adaptor for Monitor
- 1 x Adaptor for Camera
- 1 x RCA Connection Cable
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Support
- 1 x Use Manual
How to Use Wireless Camera Receivers?
- A wireless camera receiver receives all video input from your wireless video camera and allows you to view the video from your computer or TV monitor. Before you can use the wireless camera receiver, however, you have to make sure that the wireless camera as well as the receiver itself is properly installed and configured.
- Connect the wireless camera receiver into a USB port in your computer. When the computer recognizes the device, you will be asked to insert the installation disc that comes with the device. Do so and follow the installation instructions on your screen to install the wireless camera receiver device driver. Reboot the computer.
- Check if the driver was installed correctly. Click "Start" and type "device manager" in the search box. Click "Device Manager" among the list of options that appear.
- Click the arrow button beside "Sound, video and game controllers" and see if the name of the wireless camera receiver you just installed is included in the list. If it is not included or if the name has a yellow question mark beside it, you will need to uninstall the driver and repeat the driver installation.
- Run the wireless camera receiver software to start seeing the video inputs in your computer.
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos