- This package A includes:
- Cubietruck board
- Cubietruck Case A
- Cubietruck SATA cable
- Cubietruck OTG cable
- USB Camera OV7670
- UART GPS
- AT45DBXX DataFlash Board
- MAG3110 Board
- RS485 Board (3.3V)
- and other accessories.
The Cubietruck (also named Cubieboard3) is the 3rd board of Cubieteam. It's an ARM mini PC running various Linux distros and/or Android system.
As the cubieboard2, Cubietruck features the Allwinner A20 (ARM cortex-A7 dual-core processor) onboard. What's more, it provides many enhancements like: 2GB DDR3 memory, 10M/100M/1G Ethernet PHY, WiFi+Bluetooth, VGA output, etc.
Cubietruck Product introduction
- AllWinner SOC A20, ARM® Cortex™-A7 Dual-Core, ARM® Mali400 MP2 Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- 2GB DDR3@480MHz
- Power input 5V@2.5A with HDD, supports Li-battery & RTC
- SATA 2.0 interface support 2.5' HDD (for 3.5' HDD, another 12V power supply is required)
- Wifi + BT wireless connection with antenna on-board BCM AP6210
- RTL8211E 10M/100M/1G Ethernet PHY
- HDMI&VGA 1080P display output
- Storage solution: NAND + MicroSD or TSD+ MicroSD or 2 x MicroSD
- 2 x USB HOST, 1 x OTG, 1 x SPDIF, 1 x IR, 4 x LEDs, 1 Headphone, 3 x Keys
- 54 expansion pinheaders including I2S, I2C, SPI, CVBS, LRADC x2,UART, PS2, PWMx2, TS/CSI, IRDA, LINEIN&FMIN&MICIN, TVINx4 with 2.0 pitch connectors
- Size: 11cm x 8cm x 1.4mm
- Running Android, Ubuntu and other Linux distros. Pre-installed Android 4.2.2.
DVK570 Product introduction
- 1.Cubietruck connector
- 2.UART0 interface: for connecting serial debugging module
- 3.I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8563 RTC Module, MAG3110 Board, etc.
- 4.TVIN interface: video input
- 5.TVOUT interface: video CVBS output, for connecting display devices like TV
- 6.LINEIN interface: audio input
- 7.USB interface: USB TO UART (PL2303TA)
- 8.UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS485 Board (3.3V), GPS module, etc.
- 9.SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, etc.
- 10.ZigBee connector: for connecting ZigBee modules like Core2530, supports working with ZB501
- 11.ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- 12.5V/3.3 V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- 13.PL2303TA: onboard USB TO UART convertor
- 14.12M crystal: for PL2303TA
- 16.User LEDs: 4 colorful LEDs
- 17.Power indicator
- 18.AD keys: 7 common Android keys
- 19.ONE-WIRE jumper
- 20.Buzzer jumper
- 21.AD Keysjumper
- 22.User LEDs jumper
- 23.TVIN jumper
- 24.TVOUT jumper
- 25.UART0 jumper
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cubietruck
- 1 x Cubietruck Case A
- 1 x Cubietruck SATA cable
- 1 x Cubietruck OTG cable
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable
- 1 x Heat sink
- 1 x Screws pack
- 1 x DVK570
- 1 x USB Camera OV7670
- 1 x UART GPS
- 1 x AT45DBXX DataFlash Board
- 1 x MAG3110 Board
- 2 x RS485 Board (3.3V)
- 1 x DS18B20