- BLHeli_S ESC with Hardware generated PWM synchronous to MCU yields ultra-quiet motor performance.
- Utilizes high-performance EFM8BB2 50MHz MCU.
- Lightweight: 4.2g = without heatsink & without wires / 5.6g = with heatsink & without wires / 14g = with heatsink and with all wires.
- Footprint: 32.6*18.0*6.5 (mm).
- Only supports Damped Light (Active Braking is the only option for BLHeli_S).
- FW upgradable via signal wire (BLHeli_S HEX needed).
- Anti-counterfeit code of authenticity.
- Dynamic voltage range - Supports 2S up to 6S Input Voltage (7.4v-25v).
- Supports Motors with super high KV (EFM8BusyBee 50MHz can handle up to 500k eRPM).
- Supports 1-2ms signal, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, and Multi-shot.
- High-current burst rating.
- High-Resolution Throttle steps (512 to 2048 steps depending on hardware configuration).
- Hardware PWM refresh rate up to 36khz with BLHeli_S (Regular BLHeli with Software PWM runs at 16khz). (Faster rate allows more input signal in same given amount of time resulting in smoother and more responsive throttle.)
|1 * ESC|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos