- Application: Learning board; development board
- Power supply design Arduino Mega power supply system, there are two options, the USB power supply directly or external power supply. The choice of power supply will automatically switch. The external power supply can choose AC - to - DC adapter or battery, the limits of the control panel for the 6 v to 12 v voltage range, but if the voltage is less than 6 v, I/O mouth may not be able to provide to 5 v voltage, so will appear unstable; If the voltage is greater than 12 v, voltage stabilizer will likely overheating protection, are more likely to damage the Arduino MEGA. Therefore suggested operating power supply of 6.5~12V, recommend the power is 7V or 12V.
- More powerfully power supply. Arduino uses FT232RL 3.3V output, maxium output current is less than 100mA, while Lseeduino uses 1117-3.3 as power supply, maxium current is 800mA. Arduino only provide 500ma 5V power supply, Lseeduino changes LDO to DC DC, can provide maximum 2A 5V power supply.
- Better LED indication. Arduino indicators will be hided when there is an extension board, and could not see the indicator of PWR, TX & RX. Lseeduino moves the indicator at the edge of the board, even there is an extension board, you can see all of them.
- Easier to press the RESET button. Arduino RESET button will be hided when insert the extension board and could not resent the main board. While Lseeduino move the RESET button at the edge, and could be reached at any time.
- Resettable Fuse. This version designed inresettable fuse. When user attached too many devices or short-circuits it could protect the USB hub efficiently, and could recover in normal after debugging .All components are SMT, decreasing the power consumption.
- A product for Arduino that works with official Arduino boards.
|Model||Mega 2560 R3|
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7~12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6~20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||16|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|English Manual / Spec||No|
|Other Features||Arduino Mega is an ATmega2560-16AU as the core of microcontroller development board,
itself has 54 set of digital I/O input/output end (14 groups can do PWM output),
16 groups of simulated than the input, four groups of UART (hardware serial ports),
use the 16 MHz crystal oscillator.
|Dimensions||4.09 in x 2.13 in x 0.51 in (10.4 cm x 5.4 cm x 1.3 cm)|
|Weight||1.13 oz (32 g)|
|Package content||1 x Mega 2560 R3 board|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos