- The 3-phase clamp-type digital power meter is a hand-held intelligent harmonic power tester, with both functions of digital current testing and power testing
- The tester is comprised of three channels including voltage, current, and power as well as a micro single chip system, and it is equipped with a powerful software for measurement and data processing functions; it can measure, calculate, and display voltage, current, active power, power factor, apparent power, passive power, frequency, harmonic parameters, with stable performance and operation convenience
- The meter is especially suitable for the measurement and examination of on-site power equipment and power-supplying circuits; with hand-held clamp structure, small volume, and light weight, it can be easily carried by the user, which makes it easy and fast for doing measurement
- For measurement of sing-phase / three-phase power, The meter is your ideal choice
1. The meter can be used for testing power, voltage, current, peak value, phase, frequency, power factor, phase angle, and reaction factor, etc. Three-phase circuit; automatic phase sequence testing is possible for 3-phase measurement. True effective value measurement: accurate measurement is possible even with serious distortion in current waveform.
2. Low-consumption high speed singlechip microprocessor is employed and sophisticated algorithm is applied,
as a result, results can be obtained rapidly and precisely, and up to 20 harmonics and distortion value thereof can be measured.
3. It is equipped with a large-size memory for saving up to 100 groups of test parameters.
4. It is equipped with RS232C communication and recording interface and dedicated WINDOWS graphics software.
5. Hand-held, clamp-type structure, with light weight, convenient to carry-on.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 3-Phase Clamp Meter
- 2 x Color Banana Test Leads for 4 Wire Testing
- 3 x Alligator Clips
- 1 x Hard case
- 1 x RS232C Cable
- 1 x English Manual and Software CD
- 4 x AA Batteries