- F3_EVO_Brush revision is out of the F3 EVO SP RACING based on is based on a SP RACING F3 EVO firmware 32 brush flight control.
- The flight control support 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) power supply, 2S power can bring flying experience more violence.
- Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the pressure reduction technology, whether it is 1S or 2S power input, UART1/2 output 5V, UART3 output 3.3V
- Using STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee more stable flight
- With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes.
- Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal.
- With battery voltage detection and buzzer interface.
- In support of the world almost all hollow cup motor, including 1020 coreless motor.
- Before applying power, pay attention to the battery voltage selection.
- The default shipping is 1S (4.2V); 2S first need to disconnect the short contacts 1S, 2S and then connect two pads short. Prohibit the same three pads shorted together.
|Receiver||1. DSM DSM receiver soldered directly to the interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, CF the software configuration UART3.
2. PPM and SBUS receiver welded to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2 above, SBUS signal CF in the software configuration
|1 x SP RACING F3_EVO_Brush Flight Control|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos