- The module is current measuring sensor module based on ACS712ELCTR-05B. According to the principle of the hall, the current is converted into an analog voltage output that is instantaneous value. The MCU such as Arduino UNO R3 that contains AD converter can read voltage and calculate the current measured. And it is suitable for 5V microcontroller system. It can detect AC or DC current, and range is +/- 5A. It is widely used in over-current detection, current monitoring and other occasions.
- Measuring interface: high quality and high current tolerance for easy wiring and safety measuring.
- When the Measured current is zero, the output voltage is half of the supply voltage (VCC / 2);
- The measured current interface is a double-sided PCB wiring and it adds a large number of cooling holes, and an additional layer of tin is soldered to the bottom of the PCB so as to enhance the current tolerance and to measure continuous 5A current.
- Note: When it is working, please avoid impact of the surrounding strong magnetic field. Normally you need to do zeroing operation before measuring.
|Type||Current Sensor Module|
|Working voltage||VCC: 4.5 - 5.5VDC|
|Measuring range||+/- 5A|
|Sensitivity||185mV / A (typical)|
|Measurement error||+/- 2%|
|1 x module|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos