- The Raspberry Pi Camera Module is a 5 megapixel custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
- It's capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
- 5 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images
- Camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system
- The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm. It also weighs just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important.
- It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable.
- The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens on-board.
- The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system.
- 1.4 μm X 1.4 μm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise) optical size of 1/4" automatic image control functions: - automatic exposure control (AEC) - automatic white balance (AWB) - automatic band filter (ABF) - automatic 50/60 Hz luminace detection - automatic black level calibration (ABLC) programmable controls for frame rate , AEC/AGC 16-zone size/position/weight control, mirror and flip, cropping, windowing, and panning digital video port (DVP) parallel output interface 32 bytes of embedded one-time programmable (OTP) memory
- Original Raspberry Pi Camera, supports model A/B/B+
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module
- 2592 x 1944 still picture resolution
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video record
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm x 9mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x RPi Camera
- 1 x 15-pin FFC
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos