Optimized Operating Software
- SkyRC S60 features the so-called AUTO function that set the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. Especially for lithium batteries, it can prevent the overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user's fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. All the programs of this product were controlled through two way linkage and
- communication, to achieve the maximum safety and minimize the trouble. All the settings can be configured by users!
Battery Memory (Data Store/Load)
- The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. You can keep the data pertaining to program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
Terminal Voltage Control(TVC)
- The charger allows user to change the end voltage. (for expert user only)
- PC Control Software “Charge Master”
- The free “Charge Master” software gives you unparalleled ability to operate the charger through the computer. You can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in real-time graphs. And you can initiate,control charging and update firmware from “Charge Master”.
Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer
- SkyRC S60 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
Balancing Individual Cells Battery Discharging
- During the process of discharging, SkyRC S60 can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal.
- Adaptable to Various Type of Lithium Battery
- SkyRC S60 is adaptable to various types of lithium batteries, such as LiPo, LiIon,LiFe and the new LiHV batteries.
Fast and Storage Mode of Lithium Battery
- Purposes to charge lithium battery varies, 'fast' charge reduce the duration of charging, whereas 'store' state can control the final voltage of your battery, so as to store for a long time and protect useful time of the battery.
Re-Peak Mode of NiMH/NiCd Battery
- In re-peak charge mode, the charger can peak charge the battery once, twice or three times in a row automatically. This is good for making certain the battery is fully charged.
Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd
- Delta-peak sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd battery: The automatic charge termination program based on the principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection. When the battery's voltage exceeds the threshold, the process will be terminated automatically.
- 1 to 5 cyclic and continuous process of charge > discharge or discharge > charge is operable for battery refreshing and balancing to stimulate the battery's activity.
Automatic Charging Current Limit
- You can set up the upper limit of the charging current when charging your NiMH or NiCd battery, it is useful for the NiMH battery of low impedance and capacity in the 'AUTO' charging mode.
- The user can check battery voltage and battery internal resistance.
- The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value.
- The battery's internal chemical reaction will cause the temperature of the battery to rise. If the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated.
- This function is available by connecting optional temperature probe, which is not included in the package
Processing Time Limit
- You can also limit the maximum process time to avoid any possible defect.
SkyRC S60 AC Professional Charger/Discharger stands out with its exquisite and stylish design. It can charge nearly all current battery types in the market, including new generation LiPo battery with end voltage 4.35V. What's more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Besides that, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
|Dimersions / Weight||112x106x52mm
|Charge Circuit Power||Max. 60W|
|Discharge Circuit Power||10W|
|Charge Current Range||0.1-6A|
|Discharge Current Range||0.1-2A|
|Current Drian for Balancing Port||Max 200mA/cell|
|Trickle Charging Current||50mA-300mA & OFF|
|LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count||2-4S|
|NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count||6-8S|
|Pb Battery Voltage||6-12V|
|Notice||Please read the instructions in detail before assembly. Non-professionals are supposed to assemble it under guidance of professionals.|
|1* Balance Charger|