- This Wifi Shield utilizes a RN171 Wifi module to provide your Arduino with serial Ethernet's function. It only takes two pins to hook your device up to 802.11b/g wireless networks with this shield. It features an independent antenna which can cover a wider range and transmit stronger signals. With supports for common TCP, UDP and FTP communication protocols, this Wifi Shield can meet needs of most wireless network projects, like smart home networks, robot controls or personal weather stations, etc. We prepared an easy and convenient command set for this shield so that you can use neat and concise code to run the function.
- Voltage: 3.3~5.5V
- Current: 25~400mA
- Transmit power:0-10 dBm
- Frequency:2402~2480 MHz
- Channal: 0~13
- Network rate: 1-11 Mbps for 802.11b/6-54Mbps for 802.11g
- Dimension: 60X56X19 mm
- Net Weight: 24±1 g
- Secure WiFi authentication: WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Built-in networking applications: DHCP client, DNS client, ARP, ICMP ping, FTP, TELNET, HTTP, UDP, TCP
- RN-171: WIFLY GSX 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN Module.
- Software Serial Port Configuration Area: Choose the digital pins you would like to use as RX and TX of RN171.
- Reset button: Reset the Wifi Shield.
- Status indicators illustration:
- Two LEDs(D1,D5) will blink alternately when no connection exists.
- After connected to router, the Association to AP status Indicator(D1) will blink.
- After connected to router and TCP Sever, the AP status Indicator(D1) will always be on.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Wifi Shield
- 1 x Antenna
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos