- It's called thinking putty, because when you do any shape you want, your brain to relax and open up a variety of creative thinking. Need it? Yeah. You can also knead it. Or play it, bend it, tear it, expand it, break it, stretch it . It is so wonderful. You want to 3.2 ounces of dark green putty mixed with iron and 1/2 inch cube rare earth magnets.
- Containing metallic components, the magnet can be adsorbed
- Random drawing style ( shape retention time depending on temperature, and can be kept more than 10 minutes )
- Can be twisted like a bouncing ball
- Safety grease materials, not easily changed with the passage of time or crushed dried
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos