- Using imported large current LDO instead of previous version 3.3V LDO to support outputting 500MA power.
- Change the previous diodes to PIX PMEG2005 diodes and integrate the two-way output power
- 22UF/16V capacity was added into 5V module to ensure stable power of main controller (2560 part).
- All ports have mounted on both ends and 2.54 standard Dupont connectors are adopted to create stability.
- Two pieces R8-way PWM input signal has been simplified by 4pcs servo cable to realize signal input.GB led lights have replaced the PPM light, looks super flashing and dazzling
|NEO-7N GPS Module||Receiver type:56 channels
Cold Start:-148 dBm
Warm Start:-148 dBm
Hot Start:-156 dBm
|Frequency of the Time Pulse Signal||0.25Hz-10MHz(configurable)|
|Max Navigation Update Rate||10Hz|
|Operational Limits||Dynamics: not more than 4g
|Power Supply Module||Voltage Output:5.3V DC
Max Continuous Current:3A
Max Voltage Input:28V (1s-6S)
Max Measurable Current:90A
With BEC function:Yes
Interface:4P DuPont 2.54
Usage:for APM PRO/Pix Mini Interface
6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
|1x APM Pro Flight Controller|
|1x Power Supply Module|
|1x GPS Carrier|