- Shipping Company Estimated Delivery Time Shipping Cost
*Please note: the shipping costs are only estimates; the actual shipping price will be shown on the order page.
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT command
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections.
- Support remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- STM8 MCU can operate almost all functions of IOT via AT commands
- Ultra-low power for battery powered applications
- SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
- ESP-14 also integrates powerful STM8S003 SCM system circuit. It leads out all the pins of the STM8S003, which is connected to the serial UART port of ESP8266. So the user can write STM8 program to control ESP8266 to achieve intelligent home and WI-FI networking capabilities through AT commands, especially for STM8 micro-controller lovers.
|Type||Wireless Transceiver Module|
|IO Port Package||DIP and SMD available, and the pin pitch is 2.0mm.|
|Antenna Type||Built-in PCB antenna is available|
|Wireless||Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
|1x ESP-13 wifi module|
- All (0)
- Images (0)
- Videos (0)