- Quickly and Easily indentifying individual branch circuits work in MS5902T without disrupting power.
- Fully Automatic Operation
- MS5902T(Socket Tester Mode)
- LED indicating conditions of circuit socket:
- Missing earth
- Live-earth reverse
- Live-neutral reverse
- Missing neutral
- Front light at the head of MS5902R pointing to the target area.
- Low battery indication
- Power Supply: 1×9V 6F22 battery
l Keep the pillar at left on the MS5902-T
l Plug the MS5902-T into the receptacle.if there is a candescent light
fixture,please install a socket adapter before make sure the switch is
OFF.then plug the MS5902-T into the socket adapter,turn the switch on at
one time.(Socket adapter need purchase additional)
l Go to the circuit breaker panel box.
l Turn the MS5902-R on,the red LED is light.
l Place the chapiter of the MS5902-R directly onto the circuit breaker or fuse.
l Slide the chapiter of the MS5902-R down each breaker along both sides of
the panel .Then the MS5902-R will beep frequently as it denote the
relative signal strength.
l Move the MS5902-R down each breaker once more. On the third pass,
the MS5902-R will beep ,the red LED will quench and the green LED will
light only at the circuit Breaker powering the MS5902-T.
l Push the breaker off and check that the LED on the MS5902-T in the outlet is
off to confirm you have found the correct breaker or buse.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Diagnostics