1. The Nanoleaf Remote is a sleek, dodecahedron-inspired Bluetooth HomeKit remote designed to enhance the smarter home experience and make controlling the Nanoleaf Light Panels and other HomeKit products even more convenient.
2. Each of the remote’s 12 sides can be easily programmed in the Nanoleaf App or the Apple Home app. You can fully customize your Nanoleaf Remote with any Light Panels or HomeKit scenes within the Nanoleaf app. The remote comes with pre-programmed scenes for each side so that it’s even ready to go out of the box.
3. Control the brightness of your Nanoleaf Light Panels by rotating the remote clockwise and counterclockwise. Now that's smart.
4. On iOS, the Nanoleaf Remote is a HomeKit experience and requires iOS8+ and a Home Hub (Apple TV, iPad, or HomePod). Note that making use of the rotate to brighten or dim feature also requires a Nanoleaf Rhythm (Apple HomeKit does not yet support this gesture natively).
5. On Android, the Nanoleaf Remote requires Android 5+ and a Nanoleaf Rhythm connected to your light panels.
|Product Details||Batteries Required, HomeKit Compatible, Wireless
Power Source: Battery power
|Weight & Dimensions||Product Weight: 0.148kg
Product Dimensions: 90*90*75mm
Package Dimensions: 150G
1 x Nanoleaf Remote
- All (0)
- Images (0)
- Videos (0)