- Andriod 6.0 or PUI
- Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core SoC
- Adrino 530 GPU
- 2*3.8inch 90HZ AMOLED, Supports 2K
- DR4-1866 RAM 3G,and eMMC 5.1 SSD storage
Equipped with smart Handle
- Unlike the Lite model, Pico Neo Standard is equipped with a smart Handle which converts it into an All-in-one Android headset, so that you are able to enjoy Immersive 3D experience with no strings attached.
- Our custom-made VR lenses offer the most immersive feeling with a 102 degrees Field Of View
IPD and Focus Adjustment
- IPD and Focus can be adjusted to adapt to your eyes.
- IPD adjustment function enables the distance between the lenses to correctly match every user’s interpupillary distance (the distance between the centers of the pupils in both eyes) to have extended range.
- Undoubtedly, the ideal solution for glasses wearers would be focus/diopter adjustment ranging 5mm, allowing no glasses to be worn, but enabling users to adapt the lenses to their exact vision prescription.
- The very first VR all-in-one console that built with Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core SoC, alongside with 4G high speed LPD-DR4-1866 RAM, and eMMC5.1 flash storage. Pico has re-made this astonishing computing power into Pico Neo'sground-breaking Mobile VR performance.
|Lens||Aspherical optical Lens for myopia under 800 degrees|
|Primary Button Type||N/A|
|Wearing Eyeglass Directly||No|
|Headband Adjustable or Not||Adjustable|
|OS||Andriod 6.0 or PUI|
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core SoC|
|Display||2*3.8inch 90HZ AMOLED 1080*1200|
|RAM||DR4-1866 RAM 3G,and eMMC 5.1 SSD storage|
|ROM||eMMC 5.1 SSD storage|
|Interface & Buttons|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Product size (L x W x H): 18.566 x 11.862 x 9.965 cm
Package size (L x W x H): 25 x 18 x 12 cm
|1 x Pico Neo 3D VR Headset|
|1 x Handle|
|1 x Power adapter|
|1 x 1.1m cable|
|1 x Clean cloth|
|1 x Standby foam|
|1 x Portable bag|
|1 x Manual|
- All (Model.Reviewsstat.ReviewCount)
- Images (Model.Reviewsstat.ImgCount)
- Vedio (Model.Reviewsstat.VideoCount)