- Standby control to save power
- CW/CCW/short brake/stop motor control modes
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
- All pins of the TB6612FNG broken out to 2.54mm spaced pins, and it can be plugged onto the breadboard.
- Filtering capacitors on both supply lines
- Great for DIY and smart car projects
- The motor driver can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak). Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes - CW, CCW, short-brake, and stop. The two motor outputs (A and B) can be separately controlled, the speed of each motor is controlled via a PWM input signal with a frequency up to 100kHz. The STBY pin should be pulled high to take the motor out of standby mode.
|Type||Dual Motor Driver Module|
|Power||Power supply voltage: VM=15V max, VCC=2.7-5.5V
Output current: Iout=1.2A(average) / 3.2A (peak)
|Note||When using the board at currents up to 0.6A, it may be necessary to improve thermal performance with a heat-sink.|
|1 x Mini Motor Driver module|
Upload your photo to win 2 - 4 GeekPoints Customer Photos
Upload your video to win 2 - 8 GeekPoints Customer Videos